10 Şubat 2012 Cuma

The Final Analysis

Louis Sachar
     
Now as long as the story is over, i have to analyse the book for you. The writer of this book Louis Sachar, is a well known writer in the USA. Actually he won the 1998 National Book Award for Young People's Literature and the 1999 Newbery Medal for "the most distinguished contribution to American literature for children. So who am I to critisize him? But i would only like to say my opinion towards him and his stlye of writing. As i have written before this was the best English book i have read so far. The writing style of Mr. Sachar is especially good. The story is ongoing and i haven't got bored as i was reading the book. The choice of words, made by Louis Sachar is also very good. Some words are chosen just so correctly that even if you change one of them the whole story would be non-sense. And there are some classic stories, which you can predict the ending as soon as you read the first chapter or so. This was deffinetly NOT one of them. This story made me wonder what would happen next, therefore i couldn't stop reading it.  Also there was a message that the author tried to give. But it wouldn't be right when i just wrote that message here. Everyone should read the book, than decide what the message was on his/her own. All i can say is that "I got the message. Did you?..."
(248 words)

   
I got the message. Did you?...

2 yorum:

  1. "So who am I to critisize him?" That's so you, typical mali:)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Mali, I know you are tired of hearing this but again you are the best.

    YanıtlaSil